A bright and colourful dish using glass noodles made of sweet potato which gives it a lovely chewy texture
L E V E L : Intermediate
S E R V I N G S : 4
T O T A L C O O K T I M E: 25 minutes
I N G R E D I E N T S:
A handful of button mushrooms and Chinese mushrooms
1/2 Red pepper
Handful of Spring Onions
1/2 bag of beansprouts
1/2 pack glass noodles – Dang Myeon (당면)
M E T H O D :
- Chop the vegetables thinly.
- Pour 5 cups of water into a saucepan on high heat and let it heat up.
- Meanwhile, lightly fry the beef in a pan with garlic and set aside when half cooked.
- When the water boils, add the glass noodles and turn heat down to simmer
- Stir fry the rest of the vegetables
- Check the glass noodles after 5 minutes and test its texture. When it is still firm and chewy, but fully cooked, pour into a colander to drain the water.
- Add the noodles into the frying pan with the rest of the vegetables and season to taste
- Serve and enjoy!