Enjoy this egg side dish to celebrate Easter this year!
L E V E L : Easy
S E R V I N G S : 3
T O T A L C O O K T I M E : 15 Minutes
I N G R E D I E N T S:
3 large eggs
1/2 Chopped onion
1 Chopped carrot
Handful of chopped chives Pinch of salt and sugar
M E T H O D :
- Crack the eggs in a bowl, add salt and sugar and beat them
- Stir in the chopped onions, carrots and chives. Add a splash of milk (optional) to make
the egg mixture smoother!
- Heat a non stick frying pan and add a little oil
- Keep on medium heat and pour 1/3 of the egg mixture thinly in the pan
- Once the egg starts to harden, lift the edge and roll it to the side
- Add another 1/3 of the egg mixture and spread thinly again and repeat twice
- You will end up with a roll of egg omelette
- Slice into chunks and serve with your main dish!