Delicious firm dough noodle pieces in soup. A very versatile dish that can be adapted easily to one’s taste!
L E V E L : Intermediate
S E R V I N G S :3
T O T A L C O O K T I M E: 40 minutes
I N G R E D I E N T S:
1/2 pack of sujebi Vegetable/meat of your choice for soup base
150grams of thinly cut beef Seaweed sheets (optional)
M E T H O D :
- Bring 4 cups of water to the boil
- Add any vegetables or meat of your choice to make the soup base
- Dice your vegetables and stir fry them lightly for a better tasting soup!
Add this into the boiling soup base
Take your frozen dough pieces and add them to the boiling soup
- Turn down the heat to let it simmer. Leave for around 7-8minutes. Take one piece of dough out to test whether it is cooked yet. Make sure the texture is still a little chewy and still firm – al dente. Add thinly cut beef into your soup and turn off the heat
- Serve with seaweed – it will add vitamins and minerals and naturally season your soup!